ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second, and third party audits of Environmental management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Duration: 5 Days
Contents of Training:
- Structure & Overview of ISO 14001:2015
- EMS Fundamentals & Review of Requirements
- Audit Definition/ Types / Principles
- ISO 19011 VS ISO 17021
- Audit Planning & Preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Corrective Action & Audit Follow-Up
- Role Play Exercises & Feedback
- Audit Performance
Who is it For:
- Who Intends to Perform Audits of EMS
- Environmental Engineers / Management Representative
- Existing Internal Auditors
- Environmental Consultants
- Individuals responsible for Implementing the ISO 9001 Standard
- Staff with responsibility to evaluate the outline of internal EMS audits and who have responsibility / authority to improve the effectiveness of the EMS.
- Personnel wishing to make career in EMS Auditing.
Objectives of Training:
- To explain the purpose of a EMS, of ISO 14001, of MS audit, of third-part certification and the benefits of improved performance of the EMS.
- To explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report, and follow-up an EMS audit as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 as applicable.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an EMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Prior knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements, QMS fundamental and principles and Management system in accordance with ISO Standards
Continues Assessment during training & 120 min objective and subjective type written exam.
Lead Auditor certificate for successful candidates in examination and training attendance certificate for failed candidates.
Languages We Offer: